Thursday, November 16, 2017
While in DC attending OSAC, be sure to visit iJET's corporate headquarters for a tour of our state-of-the-art Global Integrated Operations Center in Annapolis, MD.
Integrated Risk Management: Moving Beyond Travelers
Thursday, November 16 at 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm
Learn how we are moving risk management programs beyond the traveler and helping organizations secure all of their employees and assets, including location-awareness through highly relevant incident reporting and intel.
To schedule your 90 minute tour, simply fill out the form and choose your date and time. We'll be sure to have lunch ready for you, and to make travel easier, we will also reimburse your transportation costs to and from your DC location.
iJET's HQ Tour Agenda:
- 30 mins Executive Overview
- 30 mins Global Intelligence and Operations Overview
- 30 mins Technology Overview
Meet the iJET team and:
- Ask us about our newest technology offering real-time incident reports and analysis, along with global highly granular location-based risk data.
- See a demo of our enhanced Worldcue® Companion Two-Way Integrated Communication Tool.
- Learn what's new with our global threat intel and operational services.
- Speak to our Powered by iJET Partnership Team - Your Solution. Enhanced.
SECURITY 500™ Conference
Monday, November 13, Ritz-Carlton in Arlington, VA
As we kick off OSAC week, iJET is also a proud sponsor of the 11th Annual SECURITY 500™ Conference, which includes an exclusive gathering of security executives for a high-level of education and intimate networking among your peers. Our team including Bruce McIndoe, Chris Brozenick and Andrew Miller will be onsite to demonstrate our newest technology!
Don't have time for a tour...watch what iJET's executive team has to say about the industry
Listen to our 3 minute ASIS TV video to hear our executive leadership, including our new CEO Ben Allen highlight how the Risk Management industry is changing from a single focus on just keeping travelers safe, to expanding on how to keep all employees safe in an organization.